Link here to my Website "It's the Learning, Stupid"

This is where I have been adding my thoughts, reflections and resources about Teaching & Learning with ICT's since 2008...to present

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Going Google Apps?

Many schools looking to switch to Google Apps often ask about how they should manage the transition for their organisation, particularly offering support and training to staff and students.

The experience I had back in December 2009 when we transitioned Wellington College to Google Apps was made a lot easier by Google's provision of a Google Apps Support Site Template. All I had to do was add the site template to our organisation and make a few modifications and provide a link. Google continually update the template as they regularly improve their Apps suite.

I have installed the site template here where you can follow instructions on how to install it into your education institution.

I find the training videos link particularly useful along with the "Learn by app" links. There are always new things to learn.

Enjoy.